29.11.14

Challenge #81 Linda's Sketch & Christmas Theme

Hi all crafty friends!! 

Welcome back to a new challenge and thank you to all who entered the last you using Karina's lovely sketch. Don't forget to check back for the winner and top 3. 

Today it's time to get crafty with Lindas sketch and theme. We all hope that you will find inspiration in both and can't wait to see what you will come up with. But before we get on with that - some words for our lovely sponsor - Elisabeth Bells Digital Stamps


~~~~~~~
Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection features enchanting, whimsical,Digital stamps for all of your paper-crafting projects!

Although Elisabeth illustrates for several stamp companies, no one except Elisabeth Bell herself has a collection of sweet digital stamps, this is a perfect way to get your instant gratification. 

With a growing catalog of high-quality digi stamps, Elisabeth offers a multitude of themes.  Such as holidays, special occasions, childrens adorable characters, and just the everyday cuteness that Elisabeth is famous for producing.

These Digi Stamps are available in standard black and white line art, and are great for resizing, and rotating to suite your needs.

Inspiration, by her very own Design Team, is posted, and shared daily, on Elisabeth’s “Digi Bells Blog” using Elisabeth Bell’s digital art.
~~~~~~

So are you ready? This is the sketch to use. Twist, turn, add or take away as long as you have fun and we still can see that you have used the sketch. And the theme is Christmas.... 




Please welcome our talented Guest Designer



Hello my dear friends.
My name is Natalie and I'm 35 :( I'm originally from Ukraine, but have been living in Ireland for the past 12 years. I'm happily married and have 2 cute girls. I love all types of crafting such as card-making, scrapbooking and also cross stitching, and that is what I have been doing for almost 6 years. I love colouring with copic markers and always try to do something different and improve myself. I started my blog "My Creativity Life" when I started crafting and now I have a lot of crafty friends and followers, and I would be very happy to see you as well.
I'm very honoured to be invited as your Guest Designer, and would like to thanks DT girls for that.

Hugs Natalie xoxo

And this is what the team came up with:

Kirsty-Anne














Now we want to see you lovley creations! You have until the 2 January to join in.... Have fun!

We will be back shortly with the winner and top 3 for the November challenge. 



3 comments:

  1. leuke schets voor weer een leuke uitdaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations from the DT!! LOVE them!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT creations are all gorgeous! Thanks for the challenge and great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

CONTENT COPYRIGHT OF THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES | CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS